Property Management Policy
GHORBARI.net- Property Management Policy
The landlord agrees to the followings:
1. The landlord will receive specified rental payment from GHORBARI.net by 10th of every month while the property is rented by the tenant.
2. When the property is vacated GHORBARI.net will find the tenant for the property and discuss with the landlord before tenancy agreement is signed with the tenant.
3. GHORBARI.net will use marketing tools to find appropriate tenant and verify their identity and previous record of tenancy.
4. The landlord pays no fees to GHORBARI.net for property management but the landlord will allow GHORBARI.net to set its own rental price for the tenant.
5. The term of this agreement between the
landlord and GHORBARI.net is valid for minimum 2 years. For any change, extension or termination both parties can negotiate at least http://www.swisscheapwatches.com/ a year later from the day of existing agreement is signed.
6. GHORBARI.net will manage the property accordingly by inspecting every three months for any damage or repair work which should be carried out by both tenant and landlord under supervision of GHORBARI.net.
7. GHORBARI.net will provide conditional customer service to tenant for only minor repair works such as electricity and gas repair or expansion.
8. The landlord will pay for any major repair work if it is necessary,
SAE pdf files downloads
such as water filtering, motor replacement, paints, doors and windows replacement or repair.
9. For any urgent repair work, GHORBARI.net will contact the landlord for approval and the cost of repairing or replacement will be deducted from the rent money payable to the landlord.
10. For any major renovation or long-term repair work, the landlord is required to advise GHORBARI.net at least 2 months prior to send a notice to the tenant.
11. For furnished property, GHORBARI.net will secure all existing household stuffs on behalf of the landlord. If anything is damaged or lost GHORBARI.net will notice the tenant to bear the cost.
12. The landlord will provide best possible safety and security for the tenant at the property and assist GHORBARI.net to manage the property during the term of agreement.
13. There might be different and additional conditions on separate agreement with the landlord at the time of signing which is considered as general principles of property management.
The tenant agrees to the followings:
1. Rent payment should be estimated from the
1st day of a month and rent money must be paid before 10th of each month.
2. Unless any major repair or renovation work the tenant will bear the expenses of minor repair works and advice GHORBARI.net
3. For any assistance, the tenant must contact GHORBARI.net representative not the landlord. The tenant is required not to discuss or disclose rental conditions with the landlord.
4. GHORBARI.net reserves the rights to terminate the agreement with the tenant anytime if it is required but the tenant must be notified by GHORBARI.net representative at least 2 weeks prior of any termination or update on the agreement.
5. The term of tenancy agreement is valid for one year and it must be renewed every year in negotiation with GHORBARI.net.
6. Rental bond is required as 3 monthsï¿½ rent in advance and this bond money will be refunded conditionally to the tenant at the end of termination unless any deduction related to damage or repair cost to the property or unpaid rent money.
7. For furnished property the security bond should be discussed prior to signing the rental agreement. Full rent money must be paid in advance.
8. While renting, for any damage or
Sale JIS standards
loss of the property must be carried out by the tenant and appropriate charges should be applied.
9. Termination by the tenant must be notified to GHORBARI.net in writing at least a month before.
10. Tenant will be required to provide a list of documentationsto verify their identity prior to signing the agreement with GHORBARI.net.
11. There might be different and additional conditions
IEC codes here
on separate agreement with the tenant at the time of signing which is considered as general principles of property management.